Monday, February 2, 2009

Favorite Funkey

I was just wondering what is your favorite funkey, portal, game,and guide (Mayor Sayso, Kane, etc). I notced that a lot of people favorite zone is usaually the newest zone that comes out like when daydream oasis came out people said it's the best but, when hidden realm camke out it was now their favorite place. Mine are Boggle,Twinx Dream( Or something like that),Lapputa Station and Marshall. Also tell me your theory on the button and how to activate it. I'm guessing that there's gonna be a update on them. You can comment or Email me at Nibbie24@yahoo.com (if it doesn't work than change the N to a lowercase)


P.S I don't like twinx the funkey I actually hate her it's just her game is good


Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabby
Daydream Oasis or Lapputta Station
Mayor Sayso

Nibbie24 said...

Thats cool